Thanks to those players who have entered to date. We are excited about this event, which stands to be the highlight event for the game in this strange period of isolation, social distancing, and playing Flesh and Blood in other ways than we expected!
This is going to be a stellar tournament by ADEPT Events, and we are incredibly proud to see the support and encouragement we have received from the majority of members of this community.
This event primer is designed to outline what’s expected for the event for those who already registered. For any other questions refer to the RTN2020 Answers. Please ensure that you attend the Player Meeting on the Metrix Daily Discord at 9.00am AU / 11.00am NZ time on Saturday 18th of April.
ADEPT Events will post all pairings and standings to a single page on Metrix Daily throughout the event. This page will be provided to all players during the player meeting on Discord at 9.00am AU / 11.00am NZ time on Saturday 18th of April.
Information from past rounds will be archived once the new round is ready, and available through the Metrix Daily Road to Nationals Event Hub.
Match results and drops will be collected via an online form, which will be provided to all players during the player meeting on Discord at 9.00am AU / 11.00am NZ time on Saturday 18th of April.
Due to the competitive nature of the event, players must follow the official procedures for all results and drops. Failure to do so may mean you are not dropped or an incorrect match result is recorded!
- Please submit your deck list before the player meeting starts, meaning by 9.00am AU / 11.00am NZ time on Saturday 18th of April.
- Submit your list using the standard Submit List form on Metrix Daily
- We have removed the ability to add the deck list as an attachment
- It is strongly recommended to use FaBDB for this process
For further reference – please consult the deck lists sections of the RTN2020: Answers
- Jason Chung will be the head judge for the event.
- Summon a judge using the Discord channel #judge-call or typing @judges into the chat. Please remember to provide your table number.
- Any judge response may be delayed if you use other means: e.g. private messages, or are playing outside of the official Discord server and channel.
- Any delays to judge calls that we are not responsible for will not be compensated with extra time.
- All players have the right to appeal, within reason, any decision to the head judge.
- All head judge decisions will be final.
- A round clock timer will be on all tables. It is important that this is used as a reference for both players; master round timings will be announced on Discord.
- Individual games proceeding past time will be subject to standard end-of-match procedure; that is, players will play 3 additional turns after time is called. After which, the game will end in a draw.
- Thank you to those who expressed interest in judging this event – at this time we will not be calling on any additional judge staff.
For further reference – please consult the judging and sportsmanship sections of the RTN2020: Answers
- This prize pool is brought to you by ADEPT Events, Metrix Daily, and Legend Story Studios.
- The prizes have been updated per the below:
- The random gold legendary prize will be revealed on stream, during the Top 8 playoff announcement.
- Shipment of prizes will occur at the earliest possible time, noting that there are delays across the supply chain affecting our ability to receive and send packages. This may mean that some receive prizes earlier than others.
- All prize awards are final, and at the discretion of the tournament organisers. We will not enter into any correspondence on the same.
- All players who place 9th to 64th will receive an invite to an exclusive and free event The ‘House of KP’ event, to be held on a forthcoming weekend in May.
- The ‘House of KP’ event will have a maximum of 56 players (64 minus the Top 8 of RTN2020)
- The ‘House of KP’ event will be a FUN event with non-standard rules and decks
- The ‘House of KP’ event prize structure will reflect the FUN nature of the event.
- In the event you wish to split any prize awards with an opponent, this will be your responsibility to manage and arrange.
- Prize splits or any agreements must not compromise the integrity of the match; we still require a match result, and this must be decided per the rules.
For further reference – please consult the prizes section of the RTN2020: Answers